SENIOR FRONT / BACKEND DEVELOPER
OSKA is a company that works on a variety of projects that deliver great creative and technical challenges. We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team on freelance basis. You must be a solutions-focused, expressive creative thinker, professional team player with great technical and communication skills.
- Produce inventive, thoughtful, and relevant work across both large and small digital projects.
- Work closely with the creative team to translate requirements.
- Accurate work breakdown, organisation and communication
- Share and contribute to the culture and service
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of a broad range of relevant and current web technologies
- Strong demonstrated use of theme building
- E-Commerce and API integration experience
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- A passion for constant learning and discovery
- An ability to be communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and an attention to detail
Core Development Technologies:
- PHP5 and PHP5.3 primary language choice
- MySQL experience; schema design, SQL proficiency, optimisation
- WordPress experience essential – theme & plugin build required. WooCommerce desired.
- ZCE Certification in PHP5/5.3
- Active community engagement (event attendance)
- Open Source community contribution
- Knowledge of Cold Fusion
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Developer” in the subject line. Please send through your CV and link to online examples of work if available to the email address noted above. Please note only interviewed applicants will be notified.